SIL FieldWorks Suite (freeware)

Ask questions about Interlingua here

SIL FieldWorks Suite (freeware)

Message publicper esra » ven. jan 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Salute,

I remember that Interslavic community once sent request to SIL to add official ISO language determinator for Interslavic (pdf). They also offer freeware named SIL Fieldworks suite.

Tutorial videos.

groups.google.com/group/flex-list

Amicalmente,
Le ultime vice modificate per esra lun. jan 27, 2014 10:57 am, modificate 1 vice in total.
Radio Pruno projects: IA-DE translation of Dictionario basic (2,500 parolas) & digitalization of Interlingua kompakt (both under construction)
esra

Messages public: 174
Membro desde: jov. oct 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: SIL FieldWorks tool box (freeware)

Message publicper esra » sab. jan 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Radio Pruno projects: IA-DE translation of Dictionario basic (2,500 parolas) & digitalization of Interlingua kompakt (both under construction)
esra

Re: SIL FieldWorks Suite (freeware)

Message publicper esra » ven. jan 31, 2014 9:36 pm

How I understand SIL FieldWorks is suite of tools to describe/document some language.

I currently digitize exercises of Schild's CdI texts. I'm not sure: Should I use FieldWorks for further documentation means: should I start to create professional look dictionary inside FieldWorks? Or: should I stay outside FieldWorks capabilities? I have to confess FieldWorks needs lot of time to use it properly.

Btw. its possible to download all of that tutorial videos inside one such named FLEx_M.cab - file. After that its possible to i.e. use freeware tool 7 zip to extract all of included *.mp4 files. That mp4 files could be viewed i.e. with freeware tool VLC media player.

Amicalmente,
esra

Retro a(l) Discussion in other languages

Qui es in linea

Usatores qui lege iste foro: Nulle usatores registrate e 3 visitantes