Couple of years ago Andre Schild
created 30 page teaching book to dive into language Interlingua. That course is available in German, French and Italian. German version can be bought at Servicio de Libros U.M.I.
. Please post if you know where to get from French and Italian version of that teaching book.
That thread you are reading now intents to digitize and translate Schild's teaching book into English later. Original source were written with non-computer typing machine.
- digitalization of original A4 format source (done)
- OCR migration to create plain text (done)
- main part (without excercise texts) review of ocr output (done.
- review of ocr output of excercise texts. done.
- compile of lesson's excercise text into main part. Now every lesson contains its excercise texts.
- automatic word list of all Interlingua words inside Schild's course.*
I tried to use TextSTAT to do that job but I run into some problem. TextSTAT chops words which contain letters with later inserted ´acut accent´ and Polish letter ł. I sent bugreport to TextSTAT
maintainer. If the acut accent is already in and will not inserted later inside LibreOffice then acut accent words will not be chopped by TextSTAT tool.
LibreOffice seems to have problems to open some *.ODT files of the OCR output. Regarding *.ODT files are not damaged. They work very well with Apache OpenOffice
(- translation into English (original work excists in German, French and Italian language only))
(- shorten version to serve Jungle/ Drum & Bass music style MC
); maybe some Creative Commons movie can give some inspiration to realize that)
I will not further put any efforts into to serve EPUB file format.