subtitle translation (and dubbing) of open movie "Valkaama"

Ask questions about Interlingua here

Re: Valkaama open source movie subtitle translation

Message publicper esra » dom. oct 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Tool WinMerge can display two files horizontally and scroll both windows same time. That seems to be very handy to translate subtitle files line per line parallely. But I think we should do it with facilities of universalsubtitles.org etc. That way its more lucent to others.
Radio Pruno projects: IA-DE translation of Dictionario basic (2,500 parolas) & digitalization of Interlingua kompakt (both under construction)
esra

Messages public: 174
Membro desde: jov. oct 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: subtitle translation (and dubbing) of open movie "Valkaa

Message publicper esra » sab. oct 18, 2014 10:40 am

Again, I thought about how to prepare dubbing instructions. First, of course excisting subtitles need to be translated to Interlingua. To mark some reachable "milestone", in the beginning, translation should be done with first DVD chapter first.

2nd action will be to create exact syllable colouring (karaoke styled) of original English voice (I will do that, maybe using Karafun Studio. Karafun can insert different speakers speak along karaoke lines. I have experiences with this.)

3rd action regarding movies sound track will be to silence parts where English is spoken. (I will do this using Audacity tool. I have experiences with this). So later someones will hear Interlingua conversation instead of original English ones. I don't expect that Interlingua dubbing will be perfect in synch to lip movements.

4th action will be to put translated Interlingua conversation in sync to lip movements of original English spoken conversation.

5th action will be to organize Interlingua folks to speak/dub according karaoke "instructions".

If that will manage to create first DVD chapter dubbed version of Interlingua, maybe next DVD chapter could be dubbed same way.

Amicalmente,
Radio Pruno projects: IA-DE translation of Dictionario basic (2,500 parolas) & digitalization of Interlingua kompakt (both under construction)
esra

Message publicper esra » sab. oct 18, 2014 12:56 pm

esra scribeva:Vlc player can use subtitle files. Also it exists Android version of Vlc player. That way vlc player can be used to play Vakaama movie at cell phones (hopefully with use of subtitle files).

176px width *.3gp file (54 MB)
320px width *.3gp file (151 MB)
640px width *.mp4 file (323 MB)

Maybe use right mouse click "save target as ..." to enforce correct download.

Amicalmente,
esra

Message publicper esra » sab. oct 25, 2014 12:11 am

esra scribeva:
esra scribeva:Vlc player can use subtitle files. Also it exists Android version of Vlc player. That way vlc player can be used to play Vakaama movie at cell phones (hopefully with use of subtitle files).

Yes, activating of *.srt subtitle files works. During movie plays someones has to activate regarding menue inside the hidden at the bottom of right corner. It will be no problem to activate Interlingua *.srt subtitle.
esra

Message publicper Tryceleon11 » jov. oct 15, 2015 9:19 am

Sorry for my late reply here. I found this topic while searching through the internet. Where can I get vpn review site? Does anyone guide me here about this review site?
Tryceleon11

Messages public: 2
Membro desde: mar. oct 13, 2015 10:57 am

Message publicper Tryceleon11 » ven. oct 16, 2015 3:18 am

guys for your problem the following site may help you. Please try here and let me know www.vpncomparison.org
Tryceleon11

Messages public: 2
Membro desde: mar. oct 13, 2015 10:57 am

Message publicper bangiolo20 » ven. nov 27, 2015 3:45 pm

I think I can try to translate some stuff if you give me a link. Yet, I suppose I will need some corrector after done it.
Pote gentilmente corrigere mios errores ? Face lo in "Adjuta con interlingua". Scriba clamando me per nome del usator in tema. Moderatores poten tamben corrigere mias messages originales, explicando correcciones como un appendice a basso.
bangiolo20

Messages public: 97
Membro desde: mar. oct 29, 2013 11:03 am

Message publicper esra » jov. jul 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Salute,

I'm now with Lidepla conlang. Anyway, I made shortened scence selection of Valkaama movie to be short love story. Recently I finished search for copyleft songs which I will use to replace original soundtracks with (see youtube information box below video). Maybe take look and someone could try to adopt it for Interlingua:

Novela de Runa e Lasse (NoRuLa)

Amicalmente,
esra

Previe

Retro a(l) Discussion in other languages

Qui es in linea

Usatores qui lege iste foro: Yahoo [Bot] e 1 visitante